WHO WE ARE
ASI Construction LLC is a self-performing heavy-civil engineering contractor specializing in the construction and rehabilitation of dams (roller-compacted concrete (RCC), earthfill, and conventional concrete), spillways, and other major water resource projects. In addition, we offer many additional specialized services including CMAR and CM/GC Services.
ASI personnel have constructed over 185 dam and water resource projects, including 40 new dams, 118 dam rehabilitation projects, and other related projects including modifications, canals, levees, pipelines and tunnels. ASI personnel have completed more than 23 seepage cutoff walls in dam foundations, utilizing numerous specialty geotechnical construction methods, including the deep soil mix (DSM) cutoff wall technology. ASI personnel have undertaken 12 of these projects in an ‘Early Contractor Involvement’ contractual arrangement.
ASI provides our clients innovative and cost-effective solutions to their complex projects. Sophisticated engineering and construction technologies, an honest commitment to fair business dealings along with a partnering approach to our work, and a genuine culture of safety and quality management are the foundations that we build on in all of our projects. ASI maintains an operations-driven focus where performance defines success in all aspects of our business.
Some of the highlights of ASI’s personnel's achievements in dam construction include:
- Completion of the largest RCC dam in United States, with approximately 3.25 million cubic yards of RCC and mass concrete (Taum Sauk Dam, 2010).
- Construction of Australia’s two largest new dams since the 1960’s, including the Cotter Dam Enlargement Project, which is the largest RCC dam in Australia (Cotter Dam, 2013 and Wyaralong Dam, 2011).
- Three time recipient of the United States Society on Dams Award of Excellence in the Constructed Project (2013, 2010, 2007); the highest award a dam project can receive in the US.
- Four time recipient of the Association of State Dam Safety Officials (ASDSO) National Rehabilitation Project of the Year Award (2019, 2018, 2016, 2001).
- Construction of the first high-hazard dam in the United States through design-build contracting with a public agency (2005).
- ASI has worked on dam projects in 27 states within the US and on six major international dam projects, spanning 5 of the world’s continents.
AN SDI COMPANY
ASI Construction LLC is a proud member of the Shaft Drillers International Family of Companies (SDI). SDI is a global solutions provider and is proud to offer the very best in technical innovation and solutions for specialized construction.
ETHICS AND BUSINESS CONDUCT
Our company strives to conduct business in ways that reflect our Code of Business Ethics and Conduct. We offer several reporting channels and encourage our employees and those that work with us to ask questions, seek guidance, and report potential violations. For more information, please visit our Ethics Portal.